Sunday, March 17, 2013

When in the middle east, eat Shawerma!


So I made the BEST shawerma sandwich yesterday...perfect with french fries, pickles and garlic sauce <3...YUMMY!! Just look at the picture and admire it!



Just kidding! I wish I could make a delicious shawerma but I don't want to even attempt it because I might ruin its image in my head. I was craving shawerma a couple days ago (this post is a little outdated) so husband went to the nearest shawerma stand..our local Ikea...to get us some!! Yes, Ikeas sell shawermas, and yes they are delicious!! But I do have to admit, the one I had at "Lebanese Flower" was much better. But I couldn't wait the 40 min drive to pick it up and so the Ikea (2 min drive) one did it for me :)

 

2 comments:

  1. when i saw that i was like whattttttt hahaha i knew you didn't make it!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I could never fool you! But are you doubting my cooking abilities? tsk tsk!

    ReplyDelete